C. Jeré - Artisan House Gravity Wall sculpture - Curtis Jere
Wall art sculpture Gravity - C. Jeré
Gravity, a static 'mobile' with an interesting spatial effect. Gravity is the only way to explain what keeps this unique sculpture's "spinning" pair of wheels from flying right off the wall! Each round circle is embellished with flame-treated copper "bolts." A grouping of circular wires brush painted in shades of copper, gold and black forms the brown-black circle's centerpiece. The surface finish creates an optical illusion of discs rotating against each other. This fabulous focal point piece can be hung horizontally, diagonally or vertically.
Details of wall sculpture Gravity, metal
- Design: C.Jeré
- Type: abstract, contemporary wall sculpture
- dated and signed C. Jeré
- issued exclusively by Artisan House, with certificate of authenticity
- diameter per disc 91 cm, depth 7 cm, total width after assembly approx. 130 cm
- weight approx. 15 kg
- the object has various mounting points, so that it can be tilted as desired
- Scope of delivery: the two discs are packed separately in the box with accessories for easy assembly (with instruction drawing)
We understand that a photo is not the most appropriate way to assess the suitability of an art object. If you are unsure whether a sculpture meets your expectations, come to our gallery. The gallery is located in Duiven (near Arnhem, Gelderland) where many of C. Jeré's wall sculptures can be admired. Make an appointment in advance, so that our small team can take your arrival into account; we are not always present in the gallery. If the wall sculpture of your choice is in stock in the gallery, it can be taken away by you immediately after purchase. It is also possible to have your purchase delivered.
Please contact us for more information on shipping costs if the country of destination is not available at checkout. Please let us know your address including postal code.